Gail Martin Books
30 Days to Online PR and Marketing Success
Just 30 minutes a day for 30 days can create online PR and marketing tied directly to achieving business results. Marketing expert, bestselling author and international speaker Gail Z. Martin shows you how.
Use this day-by-day, hands-on how-to program to shift your online PR and marketing into high gear in just 30 days!
- The power of The Rule of 30™ to turbo-charge your marketing results
- How 30 Magic Touches can deliver amazing promotional impact
- Why the secret of the RESULTS™ approach is the key to successful marketing
The Thrifty Author’s Guide to Selling and Promoting Your Book Online
The must-have resource for fiction or non-fiction authors who want to create an effective and affordable Internet marketing strategy.
Written for busy people in a busy world, this book makes it easy to understand how to use the Web to build reader loyalty, increase author visibility and sell more books.
30 Days to Social Media Success
The 30 Day Results Guide to Making the Most of Twitter, Blogging, LindkedIn and Facebook
Just 30 minutes a day for 30 days can create social media marketing tied directly to achieving business results. Marketing expert, bestselling author and international speaker Gail Z. Martin shows you how.
Use this day-by-day, hands-on how-to program to shift your social media marketing into high gear in just 30 days!
How to tell if 30 Days to Social Media Success is right for you?
- You are a small business owner, author, coach, consultant or solo professional
- You want more business, more visibility, more bang for your marketing buck
- You’re big on dreams and short on time so you want to cut to the chase
- You want to be able to say yes with confidence and no without guilt to the dizzying number of marketing options you’re bombarded with every day
The Thrifty Author’s Guide to Launching Your Book
Without Losing Your Mind
What if a bestselling author shared insider tips on how to promote your book?
What if you had a road map that led you month-by-month through the essential steps to promoting your book?
If you’ve written a book and don’t know how to spread the word…The Thrifty Author’s Guide to Launching Your Book Without Losing Your Mind is for you.
Bestselling author Gail Z. Martin shares the approach she’s used to her series to success, along with tips from 20 fellow authors who share their best marketing secrets.
You don’t need a big budget to make a big splash. The Thrifty Author shows you how. You’ll learn:
- Why it’s the author’s job to promote the book (surprise!)
- How to reach readers through book signings and events
- How to create a social media outreach to connect with local and international readers
- How to promote your book effectively (and affordably) during the crucial months before, during and after your launch.
Now available! Profit, Passion and Partnership: Entrepreneur Success Stories!
“Profit, Passion and Partnership: Entrepreneur Success Stories from Shared Dreams Marketing Podcast” shares real-life success strategies from 30 coaches, consultants, authors and business owners to help you make your dreams come true.
Recharge with fresh ideas from 30 entrepreneurs and experts. Includes 167 pages plus bonus items from the experts for $9.99
The Solopreneur Survival Guide — Market Your Company Right from the Start!
Whether you're starting a new business...jumpstarting an existing business...ready to grow despite the economy, this is your guide to affordable marketing that really works!
ORDER NOW! Audio plus workbook and study guide, all for $49.99!
You’ll learn how to:
- Link your marketing directly to your key business goals
- Recession-proof your marketing efforts
- Match your marketing messages to your target audiences
- Feel confident setting an advertising schedule
- Build-in measurement so you can validate results.
- Five hours of high energy audio instruction
- The Solopreneur Survival Guide workbook